Do You Still Want to Increase Traffic to Your Website?
If so, you must to embrace change You can no longer increase traffic and stay in the top rankings on Google search results through keyword stuffing in website content, title tags, and meta tags. Instead, using this method will cause your website to disappear from view. Furthermore, SEO companies are watching their customer’s website traffic disappear after unethical SEO techniques (“black hat SEO”) were used. Consequently, you need to shift your focus.
An expert SEO company will use ethical techniques, emphasizing the following factors:
- Domain authority and brand value
- Quality and unique content
- No keyword stuffing
- Overall online presence
- Relevant and authoritative inbound and outbound links (yes, quality outbound links also help)
- Direct traffic with reasonable visit duration (direct traffic with a high bounce rate will result in a negative score)
- Social sharing of content
- Website user experience
- Website bounce rate
- Average visit time duration and average count of pages visited by each visitor
- Repeat-visits percentage compared to your competitors
- Width of your website
- Frequency of updates
- Loading speed and validated HTML/CSS
- Mobile-friendly, responsive websites (these rank higher on search engine results pages [SERPs])
However, this is an ongoing process best accomplished with the help of a team of SEO professionals, social media markets, excellent website designers, and good content writers. You cannot expect to achieve everything immediately in this fiercely competitive market.
SEO integrates art and science, and it uses duplicated tricks and techniques. No one knows what Google’s algorithm is; we can only guess at Google’s tricks by observing other people’s experiences. SEO experts have to analyze trends to know what works and what doesn’t.